Kitchen Design and Fitting
Kitchen design and fitting
Usually, when you're designing and fitting a new kitchen, you'll require the specialist skills of a number of different tradesmen. There are designers, electricians, plumbers, builders, handymen, and then painters to put on the final lick of paint.
However, the great news is that Cato Services can assist from A to Z, from the designing to tightening the last screw.
We provide a specialist kitchen fitting service that comes with you own personal Project Manager. They will run through the design with you, taking your needs and requirements on board, and then oversee the whole project from start to finish.
We understand that while your kitchen is being fitted, life can seem off-kilter. There's no place to make your morning coffee, and no place to prepare your evening meal. At Cato Services, we understand that people need as much normality throughout, so we'll make sure the project goes as smoothly as possible, keeping you up to date every step of the way.
Some common tasks we undertake are:
- Cupboards; cabinet assembly and installation
- Drainage; sink and appliance waste water pipework
- Electrics; sockets, circuits and lighting installation
- Ventilation; installation of extractor hoods
- Kitchen appliances; fitting and testing
- Gas cookers; installation and safety checks
- Central heating; under-floor heating and radiators
- Carpentry; framework and boxing
- Flooring; wood, tile, laminate, vinyl etc.
- Windows; fitting new or blocking old windows
- Plastering, tiling and grouting
- Painting and decorating