Cato Services has a large team of fully qualified electricians available for domestic and commercial work.
What's more, our emergency electricians are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, so you can rest assured that no problem will become a full-scale emergency.
From any type of emergency problem needing an immediate fix, to simply organising electrical testing and providing landlords with electrical safety certificates, Cato Services can help.
Whether it's fixing electrical faults and nuisance tripping, new socket or circuit installations, portable appliance testing (PAT), right up to rewiring a while property, we'll help wherever, whenever, and however we can.
Examples of how our electricians can help you
Our electricians carry out hundreds of jobs for customers every month, all over London. The most common job types include:
- New electrical installations
- Alterations and extensions to circuits
- Fixing tripping consumer units (fuse box / RCD)
- Electrical safety inspections (EICR)
- Repairing sockets, switches, lighting
- Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Repairs to ventilation systems
- Rewiring old or hazardous installations